For more information visit: www.cobyusa.com
Unedited press release follows:
Lifestyle CE Leader Debuts First 3D Portable DVD Player and Soundbar Speaker System for Thrilling New Entertainment Options
Coby Electronics – Booth # 11932 – LVCC
Lake Success, NY, January 6, 2011 – Coby Electronics, the consumer electronics leader with products designed to fit every lifestyle, is embracing the 3D entertainment experience with an exciting array of new offerings, including a 3D Soundbar that bathes the listener in crisp, clear sound and a portable DVD player that simulates 3D visual effect for unmatched impact. These innovative new products and all of Coby’s 2011 introductions — from TVs and MP3/MP4s to portable DVD players, headphones and more — will be on display at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show, Booth #11932 in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 6-9, 2011.
“Coby’s new 3D offerings are simply amazing,” said Michael Paladino, Senior Marketing Manager for Coby Electronics. “We’re excited to be marketing a 3D portable DVD player, which captures the 3D experience in a travel-friendly unit. We’re also proud of our new 3D Soundbar Speaker System, which delivers exceptional quality that consumers will immediately hear and discern.”
Among Coby’s all-star new offerings for 2011 are:
• CSMP88 Multimedia 3D Soundbar Speaker System – A complete surround sound experience from a single speaker. Audiophiles can enjoy their favorite movies, music and games in a whole new dimension with 3D sound technology from Sonic emotion™. Listeners simply connect their TV or MP3 player to enjoy rich 3D sound without the need for costly or complicated equipment. The unit offers advanced wavefield synthesis that eliminates dead zones and immerses listeners in balanced 3D sound.
• V-Zon® TF3DVD7019 – A 7” portable 3D DVD/CD/MP3 player in one that enables consumers to watch their favorite DVDs in 3D without the need for special glasses. The unit’s advanced simulated 3D engine creates depth from regular 2D content to deliver the dramatic viewing experience consumers crave. The unique new DVD player features LED backlight technology and plays digital audio, video and photo files directly from USB and SD/SDHC memory cards.
• V-Zon MP957 MP4 Player – This generous 5” screen HD video player features HDMI 1080p output that lets users experience high-def video, music, photos and text that are crystal clear. Available with 4GB or 8GB of internal flash memory, the unit is expandable with an optional micro SDHC card. A world/alarm clock, calendar and gaming apps also are included.
• V-Zon MP977 MP4 Player – A high-def video unit featuring a gorgeous 7” LCD screen, this new MP4 player supports 1080p video in a wide range of popular formats. Available with 4GB or 8GB of internal flash memory, the new unit is expandable with an optional micro SDHC card. The MP977 comes equipped with a world/alarm clock, calendar, gaming apps, integrated stereo speakers, and 3.5mm headphone jack. A convenient remote control also is included.
• MP828 – The new 2.8” Touchscreen Video MP3 Player with Speaker and Camera is a multi-functional unit that invites users to enjoy video, music, photos and text. Available with 4GB or 8GB of internal flash memory, the player stores up to 2,000 songs, 4,000 photos or 24 hours of video and offers expandable storage capacity with an optional micro SDHC card. The MP828 also includes a built-in 0.3MP camera, integrated FM radio, Coby Media Manager software and more.
About Coby Electronics Corporation
Headquartered in Lake Success, New York, Coby is a manufacturer of quality consumer electronics products. Since its inception in 1990, Coby has risen through the ranks of the consumer electronics industry. Today, the company is redefining the way consumer electronics products are created, emerging as an industry leader in a challenging economy. With an understanding of its customers’ needs and desires, Coby has developed a strategy of maintaining a competitive cost structure in the industry without compromising the quality of its products. Within the past decade, Coby’s team of inventors, engineers and designers have earned a number of U.S. patents and design awards, with several additional patents pending. For more information, visit http://www.cobyusa.com.