According to the statement, now, enterprise, education and government customers can add Corel’s digital media product line to their business toolkit, while taking advantage of new affordable, volume-discount licensing options and enhanced network deployment features.
For more information visit: www.corel.com
Unedited press release follows:
Corel Helps Businesses ‘Go Visual’ with New Photo and Video Software Licensing Options
Affordable Photo, Video and Playback Solutions Now Available to Enterprise, Education and Government Users
Ottawa, ON (Vocus) May 27, 2010 — Corel Corporation (http://www.corel.com/) today announced new licensing editions of Corel® PaintShop Photo® Pro X3, Corel® VideoStudio® Pro X3 and Corel® WinDVD® 2010. Now, enterprise, education and government customers can add the power and efficiency of Corel’s award-winning digital media product line to their business toolkit, while taking advantage of new affordable, volume-discount licensing options and enhanced network deployment features.
“Photo and video are a critical part of how today’s businesses communicate. They enable us to go beyond the printed word to connect with customers and employees in powerful ways,” said Greg Wood, Product Marketing Manager for Digital Media at Corel. “Visual communication tools like these can enhance almost anyone’s message and now there’s no reason for photo and video to be locked away in a company’s creative group or a school’s multimedia lab. With these new pricing options, Corel’s making it affordable to bring this power to any employee or student within your organization.”
Corel Delivers Visual Communications for Business & Education
Corel offers its renowned photo, video and playback products with affordable and flexible licensing options:
Corel® PaintShop Photo® Pro X3: powerful photo-editing software (http://www.corel.com/paintshop/) that lets business users quickly create professional-looking photos, graphics and photo projects. The software makes it easy to:
• Get up and running quickly with a built-in Learning Centre;
• Import photos and videos, including RAW from a variety of cameras;
• Organize rate and tag images; manually adjust groups of RAW images;
• Edit and enhance images in as little as one click;
• Make advanced edits to images and graphics, including adjustment of colors, image sizes, object removal and more;
• Create projects including photo slideshows, share online and “Save for Office.”
Corel® VideoStudio® Pro X3: high-performance video editing package (http://www.corel.com/videostudio/) simplifies the creative workflow, making it easier than ever to deliver messages clearly and in stunning high definition (HD). Now two times faster, this GPU- and CPU-optimized video editor speeds the creation of content with:
• Improved support for standard definition (SD) and HD camera formats;
• Fast video assembly and compositing with quick-start templates, real-time effects, polished titles and smooth transitions;
• Smart Package feature that enables users to keep all their project files together in one folder and take them to another machine or share with another user;
• Support for a variety of video plug-ins and effects, online sharing and Windows Media Formats for easy playback within PowerPoint presentations.
Corel® WinDVD® 2010: world’s most widely used DVD and video playback software (http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1189528458632#versionTabview=tab0) delivers superior audio and video quality in a stylish and easy-to-use application. Ideal for business, it offers:
• Extensive video file format support;
• Video enhancement filters to clean up low-resolution, standard definition, archive or compressed video;
• Full battery optimization.
New Licensing Products Designed for Enterprise and Education Deployment
Compatible with Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows® XP, new licensing editions of Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3, Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 and Corel WinDVD 2010 all provide straightforward network installation and supporting documentation to ensure smooth deployment, plus flexible maintenance and premium support options.
Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3, Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 and Corel WinDVD are now available through Corel’s licensing program. Customers can learn more about Corel’s licensing program at www.corel.com/licensing and by contacting a Corel volume licensing specialist at 1-877-682–6735.
For more information about Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3, Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 and Corel WinDVD 2010, please visit www.corel.com.
About Corel Corporation
Corel is one of the world’s top software companies with more than 100 million active users in over 75 countries. We develop software that helps people express their ideas and share their stories in more exciting, creative and persuasive ways. Through the years, we’ve built a reputation for delivering innovative, trusted products that are easy to learn and use, helping people achieve new levels of productivity. The industry has responded with hundreds of awards for software innovation, design and value.