For more information visit: www.cyberlink.com
Unedited press release follows:
11 Best-in-class Software Solutions Provide Complete Multimedia Experience to Enrich Digital Life – Organize, Play, Edit, Burn and Share Media Content, with Complete 3D Support
TAIPEI, Taiwan — CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), an innovative solution provider for the connected digital lifestyle, today launched its new Media Suite 10 – a collection of 11 of CyberLink’s industry-leading multimedia software offerings, including the latest versions of No. 1 Blu-ray and media player PowerDVD, award-winning video editor PowerDirector, Power2Go burning software and the newly launched video and photo organizer MediaShow. Through Media Suite 10’s intuitive PowerStarter navigation interface, consumers can easily launch different programs to organize, playback and edit movies, videos, music and photos, as well as burn & backup media files.
“As the creation and distribution of consumer-generated digital media becomes more ubiquitous, so does the need for a powerful suite of affordable and feature-rich applications for consumers,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “Our new Media Suite 10 provides everything users need to easily create, edit, share and store digital media content at a fraction of the cost of what they would pay for other solutions. In addition, users benefit from the integration of best-in-class software in a manner that redefines the media suite category.”
Key Features in Media Suite 10
• Intuitive Navigation Interface – PowerStarter is the unique navigation interface of Media Suite 10. Users can easily use PowerStarter to launch the programs within Media Suite 10 by the tasks they want to handle, such as movie playing, video editing and disc burning.
• Organize and Play – PowerDVD 12 Play all type of media, including Blu-ray 3D & HD Movies, Videos, Photos and Music, upscale DVD movies to HD quality and turn 2D movies and videos to 3D with TrueTheater® technology. MediaShow 6 is an easy to use photography organization tool and users can use the unique FaceMe™ technology to tag and find people’s photos, or use the calendar view to quickly find photos from certain periods of time or events.
• Edit and Convert – PowerDirector 10 provides more than 300 pro-like effects and tools that enables users to easily create professional videos. PowerDirector also offers an end-to-end 3D video editing workflow enabling users to import, edit and produce 3D discs and videos. Users can also use WaveEditor 2 and MediaEspresso 6.5 to edit audio and convert videos and photos for mobile devices or gaming consoles.
• Backup & Burn – Power2Go 8 burns BDXL, Blu-ray and DVD discs. With 256-bit data encryption, users can protect data from unauthorized access. Power2Go also provides a virtual drive and ISO viewer feature enabling customers to easily mount ISO files or view the content in ISO files without actually burning discs.
• Everything 3D – Media Suite 10 includes the most complete 3D solution for the digital home, enabling users to view 3D movies, videos and photos, or edit home videos in 3D and produce 3D videos or movie discs.
• Share & Socialize – Media Suite 10 integrates seamlessly with the most popular social media services. PowerDVD 12 allows users to browse and watch videos from YouTube as well as view Facebook and Flickr photos and slideshows in one location. Users can also easily upload videos and photos directly from PowerDVD, PowerDirector and MediaShow to share within their social networks.
CyberLink Media Suite 10 is available today and can be purchased from the CyberLink online store. It is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese and Korean.
Media Suite 10 Versions
Media Suite 10 Ultra: US $129.95
Media Suite 10 Pro: US $99.95
Upgrade from previous Media Suite versions are available starting at $69.95
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs, CEs and mobile devices through the use of video editing software, video player software, and other multimedia solutions. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. For more information, please visit CyberLink’s website at www.cyberlink.com.