For more information visit: www.usa.denon.com
Unedited press release follows:
The New Heart of your Wireless Network
Denon launches first X-Series AV Receivers with HEOS network technology inside
Mahwah, NJ (August 30th, 2016) Denon®, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality home entertainment products, announces the world’s first Denon Network AV Receivers with HEOS technology integration. As part of Denon’s highly acclaimed X-Series line, the premium class AVR-X6300H and AVR-X4300H are positioned to become the heart of home entertainment, by delivering best-in-class audio and video experiences to the whole house. With the latest HDMI connectivity, further refined Denon sound, and HEOS® integration for extended access to popular music streaming services and multi-room audio distribution, both AV receivers are the most complete home theater centers ever invented by Denon. The AVR-X6300H and AVR-X4300H are expected to be available in October.
AVR-X4300H: Premium Home Theater Receiver with HEOS network integration ($1,499)
Discover a whole new world of thrilling 3D surround sound with the Denon AVR-X4300H Network AV receiver, a premium 9.2-channel home theater receiver with discrete, identical amplifiers on each channel and 11.2 channel processing capability for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®, plus optional Auro 3D®(optional, paid upgrade).
The nine amplifier stages, each rated at 125 watts (8 ohms, 0.05%THD, 20Hz~20kHz), ready to accommodate the home theater experience. Notably, the nine-channel amplification allows for setting up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without the need of an external amplifier. With an external stereo amplifier, the setup can get even extended to a 7.1.4 setup. If not in use for 3D audio, the integrated amplifiers can be assigned to drive another pair of speakers in a second and/or a third audio zone running the same or different source than the main room. All audio signals are delicately handled by famous Denon D.D.S.C-HD (Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit High Definition) and unique AL24 Processing Plus, for the ultimate in sound refinement supported by the use of high quality 192kHz / 32bit D/A Converters. Thanks to its 11.2 channel processing capability, eleven speaker terminals and 11.2ch pre-out connections, the AVR-X4300H offers huge flexibility in multi-room and amp assignment options. Besides the two HDMI outputs for the main room, a third HDMI Zone output gives even more convenience in connecting multiple displays in rooms throughout the home.
With its built-in HEOS technology, the AVR-X4300H can join or establish a HEOS wireless multi-room music network, enabling users to enjoy their favorite music anywhere and everywhere around the home. Share music to other HEOS devices, and explore, browse, and play music from a music library – all controlled using the simple, intuitive “HEOS” app available for iOS, Android™ and Fire™ devices. With HEOS connected, the user can easily stream from music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, TIDAL, SiriusXM, Soundcloud®, Mood:Mix, Napster, Deezer, and Amazon Music. Browsing the user’s music library in the home network is fast and intuitive. Standard resolution as well as high resolution audio formats including FLAC HD and DSD are supported. Moreover, the user can listen to tracks directly from their phone, tablet or USB drive. The HEOS app gives instant multi-room audio control, meaning users can command music in every room from any device: play different music from different sources in every room, group several rooms together and play the same song. More on the full HEOS line-up can be found here: www.heosbydenon.com.
Full wireless connectivity is provided via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, while Apple’s Airplay is supported for simple wireless music streaming. High-resolution audio formats and playback are fully supported over network streaming for incredible fidelity.
With a total 8 HDMI 2.0a inputs (including one on the front) and 3 outputs, the AVR’s video section is ready to take control of literally all modern devices such as Blu-ray players, media players, video cameras and more at the same time. This includes full compatibility with the latest HDCP 2.2 specification required for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. The AVR-X4300H further supports full rate 4K Ultra HD video along with 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, HDR and BT.2020 pass-through. And if that is not enough, the powerful video processor is able to upconvert standard definition and high definition video sources to full rate 4K Ultra HD resolution, for the ultimate viewing experience.
Making it easy to use, owners can control the AVR-X4300H from their smartphone or tablet using the free “Denon 2016 AVR Remote” app, available from the Apple app store, GooglePlay, and the Amazon appstore.
AVR-X6300H: Ultimate Home Theater Receiver with HEOS and 11ch monolithic amp design ($2,199)
Denon’s top-of-the-range AVR-X6300H is even more a unique development in the company’s history. It is the first Denon AV Receiver with 11 channels of amplification built in, each rated at 140 watts per channel (8 ohms, THD0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz). It is Denon’s perfect answer to today’s 3D audio formats, offering Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3 D (supported, via an optional firmware upgrade.) the AVR-X6300H can fire up a full 11-channel 3D home theater without the need of additional external power amplifiers.
Sharing all technical finesse with the AVR-X4300H – including HEOS integration, elaborate video section and connectivity options – the AVR-X6300H goes beyond with further sound refining developments. The discrete monolithic amplifier design with custom made DHCT (Denon High Current Transistors) adds to the reference class sound, filling the home cinema with astonishing clarity, power, detail, and depth. Gold-plated input/output terminals and newly developed, transparent speaker terminals create the best connections from sources to the speakers.
Apart from technical excellence, Denon has always been a forerunner in usability and ease-of-use. Besides comfortable control via the HEOS App, the new Denon 2016 AVR Remote App is available for iOS and Android devices, and for the Kindle Fire, allowing for control of all basic AVR Functions. Setting up a Denon AV Receiver is quick and easy with the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant and Quick Start Guide. Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system matches the installed speakers to the individual room’s acoustics, for the smoothest, most natural tonal balance. Audyssey Dynamic Volume offers real-time volume adjustment, while Audyssey Dynamic EQ improves a system’s surround sound effects at low volume levels. This whole package means a hassle-free setup and an easy operation at the same time.
At a glance:
AVR-X4300H – Highlights & Benefits
• 9x 125W AV Receiver; 11.2ch processing
- 9 powerful amplifiers for an easy 3D audio setup to fill big rooms with Denon sound
• Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth
- Solid network connectivity especially in WiFi-crowded homes
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020
- Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; different video in different rooms
• Advanced Video Processing with analogue to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling
- Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with add. 2ch amplifier); Auro-3D upgradable
- Unique 3D sound options with effects from overhead
• Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- Enjoy your music in your whole house with more HEOS products
• AirPlay, Bluetooth, Spotify®, Pandora®, TuneIn Internet Radio, iHeart Radio, TIDAL, SiriusXM, Napster, Deezer, Mood:Mix, Soundcloud® and Amazon Music Network Audio Streaming
- Access to almost unlimited online music sources
• DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts, even gapless
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ, LFC, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ
- Delivering ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
• Advanced Multi-Room options; 11.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control
- Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
• Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App
- Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
• Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
AVR-X6300H – Additional Features
• 11x 140W AV Receiver; 11.2ch processing
- 11 powerful amplifiers for an ultimate 3D audio performance, and to fill big rooms with Denon sound
• Monolithic Amplifier Design with Denon Custom Made Transistors
- Ultimate build-quality for reference-class audio experience
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 without add. 2ch amplifier); Auro-3D upgradable
- Full 3D sound options without the need of external amplification
About Denon Electronics
Denon is a world leader in the manufacture of the highest-quality home theater, audio and software products. Denon is recognized internationally for innovative and groundbreaking products and has a long history of technical innovations, including the development and groundbreaking commercialization of pulse-code modulation (PCM) digital audio. Denon Electronics is owned by D+M Group. For more information visit www.usa.denon.com <http://www.usa.denon.com>
About D+M Group
D+M Group is a global company dedicated to enhancing life through inspired sound solutions delivered anytime, anywhere. With a strong belief that “Performance is everything,” D+M is focused on innovation to meet the needs of customers in an increasingly digital world. Serving the consumer market, D+M Group brands include Boston Acoustics®, Denon®, and Marantz®. D+M Group has approximately 900 employees worldwide, with products and services marketed in more than 45 countries.