According to the statement, the Discproducer Autoprinter is ideal for high-quality disc printing in many vertical markets, such as healthcare, video and audio pre and post production, photography, education, houses of worship, kiosks and any organization requiring CD, DVD or Blu-ray publishing. With its exceptional print quality and a low total cost of ownership, along with fast print speeds and exceptional reliability, Epson’s Discproducer Autoprinter is an affordable option for duplicators, service bureaus and other organizations looking to pre-print discs prior to duplication.
“Our Discproducer products are expertly engineered with Epson’s industry-leading inkjet technology and robotics,” said Mike Helm, Director of Sales and Marketing, Epson System Device Group. “Organizations already doing disc publishing will save a considerable amount of time, while achieving professional results with this product.”
Epson’s easy-to-use Discproducer Autoprinter is the ideal solution for rapid printing of high-quality discs prior to duplication. With a 100-disc capacity, and a rugged, compact design that includes a dust-proof case, the Discproducer Autoprinter delivers best-in-class printing with exceptional reliability. The Autoprinter also utilizes Epson’s patented AcuGrip robotic technology, which minimizes dual disc feeding. Discs are moved from station to station to prevent damage from sliding. Discproducer Autoprinter also features a built-in, six color inkjet printer that delivers industry-leading print quality.
Developed with Epson’s patented MicroPiezo inkjet technology, the printer provides precise control of ink droplets shape and size, delivering labels with superior color, text and vibrant graphics.
Other features include:
• One set of high-capacity ink cartridges prints over 1,000 discs. Additionally, individual ink cartridges can be replaced, making it easier to operate and providing a lower total cost of ownership than other autoprinters in its class.
• Batch mode allows user to print up to 100 discs at a time without reloading media. A maximum of 1,000 discs can be printed in a single job.
• Three printer settings allow users to print full-coverage discs up to 95, 75 or 50 discs / hour, depending on desired level of print quality and speed.
• The Total Disc Maker software helps with label editing and production in one easy-to-use application.
• Patented AcuGrip technology helps ensure that the robotic arm reliably grabs only one disc – ideal for handling sticky media.
• Epson recommends JVC Advanced Media-Watershield media for high-quality, smudge-proof and water-resistant label printing.
• Standard one-year limited warranty. Optional warranties available.
The Epson Discproducer Autoprinter is available now and has an MSRP of $2,295.
For more information visit: discproducer.epson.com