For more information visit: www.storagevisions.com
Unedited press release follows:
2012 Storage Visions Conference Announces Annual Visionary Awards Finalists
– New Sponsors and Exhibitors are Kroll OnTrack, Oracle, Panzura and PureSilicon–
SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 20, 2011 — The Eleventh Annual Storage Visions Conference held at the Riviera Hotel Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 8 & 9, 2012, features great sessions on media and entertainment technology, consumer electronics, computer applications and all aspects of digital storage with the theme of “Heavy Storage for Thin Clients.” More information is available on the conference at www.storagevisions.com.
The finalist products and companies for the annual Storage Visions Visionary Awards are listed below. Congratulations to the award finalists! As usual we had more great product and company submissions for all of these award categories than ever before. The award winner announcements and trophy presentations will be done at the conference reception the evening of January 8, 2012 in the exhibit hall of the conference. In addition to the award presentation there will be many great door prizes from our sponsors and exhibitors given out at the reception as well as other times during the conference.
Finalists for Visionary Products Awards:
• Mobile Consumer Electronics Storage
- Kingston Technology Wi-Drive
- SanDisk and Asus Customized SSD Form Factor
- Hitachi Global Storage Technology G-Connect
• Home Consumer Electronics Storage
- Digistore Solutions Centurion DiscHub Blu-ray
- Netgear ReadyNAS Duo V2 and NV+v2
- Samsung Semiconductor USB SE 2088W-Smartlink
• Consumer Storage Device
- Millenniata M-DISC
- OCZ Technology RevoDrive Hybrid
- Other World Computing Mercury Aura Pro Express 6G SSD
• Enabling Consumer Storage Technology
- Datalight Reliance Nitro
- Micron RealSSD C400 Self Encrypted Drive
- Lexar Media Crutial Cache Solution
• Enabling Professional Storage Technology
- DataDirect Networks Web Object Scalar
- Hitachi Data Systems Content Platform
- Alactritech ANX 1500 NFS Acceleration Appliance
• Media and Entertainment System
- Rorke Data Aurora with HyperFS
- Nuvel NDT
- CET Universe Constellation VCM with Archive Station
• Media and Entertainment Storage
- Amplidata Amplistor
- SeaChange Universal Media Library
- Thought Equity Motion T3 Library Manager
Finalists for Visionary Company Awards:
• Visionary Home Consumer Electronics Company
- OCZ Technology
• Visionary Mobile Consumer Electronics Company
• Visionary Media and Entertainment Company
- Violin Memory
Finalists for Art of Storage Award:
• Hitachi Global Storage Technology 8 TB G-RAID with Thunderbolt
• iTwin Plug and Play USB Device
• Kingston Technology Wi-Drive
Other SV 2012 sponsors and exhibitors are, Platinum: Intel, Micron and SanDisk (also the SV 2012 bag sponsor). Our Gold and lanyard sponsor is Toshiba. Silver sponsors include Flexstar, Imation, NVELO, OCZ Technology and Samsung (reception and registration sponsor). Bronze sponsors include Amplidata, Atempo, Brightsign, Cadence, DataDirect Networks, Datalight, SNIA SSSI, Thought Equity Motion and the Trusted Computing Group. Exhibitors are Active Storage, DigiStore Solutions, Drive Savers, Dynamite Data, For-A, ioSafe, MemoRight, Millenniata, Philips LiteOn, Recycle Your Media, SATA-io and Xendata.
Our many organization and media sponsors can be found on the conference web site.
Conference registration is open until December 30, 2011 at: http://www.storagevisions.com/2012Register.htm. After December 30, 2011 conference registration is available at the conference registration area at the Riviera Hotel Convention Center on January 8 and 9, 2012.
Interested parties can also call Storage Visions at 408-978-8184 or email us at events@StorageVisions.com.
The Storage Visions Conference is put on by the Entertainment Storage Alliance (www.EntertainmentStorage.Org) and Coughlin Associates (www.tomcoughlin.com).