For more information visit: www.gvexpo.com
Unedited press release follows:
Government Video Expo Opens Tomorrow in Washington DC for Three Days of Education, Training, Networking and the Latest Gear for Content Creation Professionals
GV Expo 2010
WASHINGTON–NewBay Media, a leading publisher of digital content creation media, today announced that Government Video Expo will get underway tomorrow at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC, where the conference will run from November 30th through December 2nd, with two days of exhibits on Wednesday, December 1st and Thursday, December 2nd. Thousands are expected to gather at the East Coast’s largest professional video event, which has become a “must-attend” for those involved in both the creative and technical components of digital video production and distribution.
“We’re excited to open our doors tomorrow and welcome our growing community of content creation professionals, for whom we’ve programmed three full days of intensive education, hands-on training, networking opportunities, and a first look at the latest gear from the industry’s most innovative companies on our show floor,” said Carmel King, Executive Vice President, Video Broadcast Division, NewBay Media.
Highlights of Government Video Expo 2010 include:
* Multiple educational tracks focusing on digital video production techniques, HDSLR filmmaking, social media solutions, motion graphic and FX.
* Three-day track on Final Cut Studio Editing, and single-day tracks on Avid Editing and Adobe Production Premium CS5 with Premier Pro.
* Two-day Apple Certification Training on Final Cut Pro Level 1, and Apple Motion.
* Exhibit Hall on Wednesday, December 1st and Thursday, December 2nd, featuring the newest gear from more than 130 of the industry’s leading companies.
* Keynotes presented by representatives from the FDA, the FTC and NASA.
* Free sessions for all attendees, including Meet The Government Producers Panel; File-Based Workflows for Media Production and Management; Production and Media Asset Management; The New Government Communications Strategy – Video as a Vital Resource; Surviving and Embracing the Onslaught of CD and HD Video
* Demonstrations of the hottest new camcorders, with special sessions on Panasonic’s 3DA1 3D camcorder, and the AG-AF100 4/3rd HD camera.
* Daily prize drawings on December 1st and 2nd for thousands of dollars worth of the hottest pro video gear.
* Special events and association meetings on Wednesday afternoon with the Alliance for Community Media; the Washington DC Avid Users Group, and the DC Metro Final Cut Pro Users Group.
For a complete event schedule, as well as registration details and information on the entire Government Video Expo program, please visit http://www.gvexpo.com. To view up-to-the-minute news, updates and comments on Government Video Expo, follow @GVExpo on Twitter, and use the #gve10 hash tag.
About NewBay Media LLC
NewBay Media’s market leading brands are centered on five vertical markets — Pro Audio, Broadcast & Video, Musical Instruments, AV/Consumer Electronics and K-12 Education. NewBay publishes and produces more than 40 publications and show dailies, 50 websites, 30 daily and weekly E-Newsletters, three Expos and more than 50 custom publishing efforts, annually. NewBay reaches more than three million readers in print and one million online and in person — around the world in more than 100 countries. Additional information on NewBay can be found by visiting www.nbmedia.com.