For more information visit: www.gvexpo.com
Unedited press release follows:
GOVERNMENT VIDEO EXPO, The East Coast’s Largest Professional Video Event, Returns to Washington, DC, November 30th through December 2nd With Expanded Program
NEW YORK–NewBay Media, a leading publisher of digital content creation media, today announced that Government Video Expo, the East Coast’s largest professional video event, is returning to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC, from November 30 through December 2, 2010. Thousands of digital video professionals are expected to attend GV Expo for three days of education, exhibitions, special events, film screenings and networking opportunities.
“Government Video Expo is the East Coast’s most important event for content creation professionals,” said Carmel King, Executive Vice President, Video Broadcast Division, NewBay Media. “For this year’s show we have added additional educational programs to the schedule, giving our growing base of attendees even more world-class content from which to choose.”
Highlights of this year’s GV Expo include:
* Digital Media DC Conference, which has become DC’s lead training event for professionals in TV, video, film, motion graphics and new media. The conference offers 3 full days of sessions in 5 parallel tracks and includes over 50 unique presentations focusing on the latest techniques and practices for editors, designers and producers.
* InfoComm Academy, covering a variety of topics for AudioVisual professionals.
* Apple Pro Training and Certification, offering 2-day, end-user certification prep courses and exams in Final Cut Pro 7 Level I and Apple Motion, plus a 3-day intensive training course for IT professionals on Mac OS X Support Essentials Certification.
* Free keynotes from high-level government video professionals.
* Free “Meet The Government Producers Panel” featuring video producers from the federal government and the AARP.
* Nearly 150 exhibitors including such industry-leading pioneers as Apple, Avid, Canon, Ikegami, JVC, and Panasonic.
* New networking opportunities, including user group and association meetings.
Government Video Expo 2010 is sponsored by Panasonic, and produced by New Bay Media.
About NewBay Media LLC
NewBay Media’s market leading brands are centered on five vertical markets — Pro Audio, Broadcast & Video, Musical Instruments, AV/Consumer Electronics and K-12 Education. NewBay publishes and produces more than 40 publications and show dailies, 50 websites, 30 daily and weekly E-Newsletters, three Expos and more than 50 custom publishing efforts, annually. NewBay reaches more than three million readers in print and one million online and in person — around the world in more than 100 countries.