For more information visit: www.gvexpo.com
Unedited press release follows:
Government Video Expo’s Digital Media D.C. Conference Program Focuses on Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Creative Suite, Web 3.0 and More, November 29th Through December 1st
Government Video Expo 2011
WASHINGTON–NewBay Media, a leading publisher of digital content creation media, announced today details of its conference program for Government Video Expo, coming to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C., from November 29th through December 1st.
The event’s Digital Media D.C. Conference, produced by Future Media Concepts, will present classes in eight main tracks over three full days of sessions. In 50 unique presentations, the conference will focus on the latest techniques and practices for editors, motion graphics designers, new media professionals and video producers.
Tracks and session topics include:
• Final Cut Pro Workshop – A two-day program that includes Rethinking Your Editing Style, From Expert to Master: Advanced Techniques, Creating Dynamic Titles, Working with Color Tools, and Mastering the Workflow.
• Adobe Creative Suite – Two days of classes addressing Getting Started with After Effects, Editing with Premiere Pro, Color Correction, An Introduction to Typography for Video Editors, and Using Photoshop Extended for Video & Animation.
• Editing with Avid Media Composer – A two-day track featuring Advanced Trimming Techniques, Avid Effects Unleashed, Avid Hidden Gems and Goodies, Paint and Animatte Effects, Using Script Sync and Phrase Find, and Nesting and Other Time-Saving Effects and Techniques
• Video Production – Two days covering many subjects, including Producing & Directing Corporate and Industrial Videos, Data Workflow in the Field, Recording Great Audio, The Full HD: Production and Post Essentials, Lightweight Lighting Strategies for Mobile Productions, Shoot-to-Finish: On-Set Techniques to Ensure Smooth Finishing in Post, and Creative Shot Design.
• Web 3.0 – A two-day program addressing Business & Personal Branding in a New Media Age, Cutting-Edge Compression Techniques, Optimizing Video Content for Mobile Devices, Producing Video for the Web, and Hypersyndication Strategies: Getting Your Video on as Many Screens as Possible.
• Motion Graphics & Visual Effects – Introduction to 3D in After Effects, Getting the Most from After Effects CS5 & CS5.5, Photoshop and After Effects: The Dynamic Duo, and Mastering Behaviors in Apple Motion
• DSLR Workshop – Using Dual-System Recording for DSLR Productions, Creative Time Lapse, and Outdoor Shooting Strategies
As a separate conference option, Government Video Expo is offering hands-on training in a two-day Adobe Premier Pro Certification Prep Course and Exam.
“With eight main topic areas, this year’s Government Video Expo educational program addresses subjects of critical importance to production, post and new media professionals,” said Carmel King, Executive Vice President, Video Broadcast Division, NewBay Media. “This comprehensive program is designed to give participants a competitive advantage in their creative efforts.”
Government Video Expo conference participants will also have full access to the rest of the three-day event, including an exhibit floor featuring 100 companies, keynote presentations, networking events, film screenings, user group meetings, and more.
For more information and registration options, including special reduced conference pricing for registering prior to November 15th, please visit http://www.gvexpo.com.
For information on exhibiting at Government Video Expo, please contact Jacqueline Gospodinoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NewBay Media LLC
NewBay Media’s market leading brands are centered on five vertical markets — Pro Audio, Broadcast & Video, Musical Instruments, AV/Consumer Electronics and K–12 Education. NewBay publishes and produces more than 40 publications and show dailies, 50 websites, 30 daily and weekly e-newsletters, three expos and more than 50 custom publishing efforts, annually. NewBay reaches more than three million readers in print and one million online and in person — around the world in more than 100 countries. Additional information on NewBay can be found by visiting www.nbmedia.com.