MF Digital announced its new 5000 Platform Series of USB and SD duplicators. Building on the foundation of MF Digital’s professional automated CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc duplication and publishing solutions, the Platform 5000 Series provides a fast, affordable, and easy to use tool for high-volume USB drive and SD card duplication.
According to the statement, the 5000 Platform Series comes in 1 to 7, 1 to 15, 1 to 23, and 1 to 31 drive tower configurations to meet any volume of USB or SD card duplication. Easily copy USB flash memory sticks and hard drives, or SD type storage cards with just the press of button (no PC required). Beginners and advanced users alike will find these units user-friendly, affordable, fast, and reliable.
“We have worked long and hard to bring only the finest products to our range and our Platform Series is no exception,” said MF Digital’s CEO Tony Cosentino. “With a wide range of options, high level specs and our renowned best in class support, the Platform Series offers our channel a fantastic compliment to our existing product line up.” added Cosentino.
The Platform Series offers very fast throughput, producing from 240 pieces to 1200 pieces per hour depending on the configuration. These copiers also provide powerful features such as high speed copy and compare for accurate data checking, quick format facility, data capacity checking, and both synchronous and asynchronous copy modes to all types of USB and SD media.
Advanced Features and Benefits Include:
• User Friendly: Standalone, no PC required duplicators, with intuitive touchpad controls and real-time LCD display.
• High Capacity: Choose from either high-volume 7, 15, 23 and 31 drive module configurations.
• High-End Quality: Ergonomic design and placement of controls. Industrial strength components for 24/7 lights-out operation.
• Fast Throughput: 33MB per second transfer speed with asynchronous operations for independent load, unload, and copy for each drive channel.
• Feature Rich: Copy, test, verify, compare functions. Advanced bit by bit compare function ensures perfect copies.
• Extensive Media Format Support: Supports most USB and SD card storage devices including flash drives, hard drives and card readers. Supports USB 2.0 and is backwards compatible with USB 1.1. Supports SD, SDHC, microSD and MMC cards.
• Best in Class Support.
The MF Digital 5000 Platform Series is available now with prices starting at less than $1,000.
For more information visit: www.mfdigital.com