For more information visit: www.nero.com
Unedited press release follows:
Nero 2014 is the ultimate solution for enabling users to connect all their media at home and on the go. It is ideal for people who want to find and organize their photos, videos and music quickly; who own tablets or new convertible devices without a disc drive, but still have archives of optical discs at home or videos from various sources and don’t want to worry about format, resolution etc. when watching them on any of their devices. Nero 2014 is the right choice for media aficionados eager to stream media to new streaming-enabled HDTV Sets from their PC.
KARLSBAD, Germany — Nero 2014 is here. It brings some order into a world of multiple mobile devices, laptops, PCs, home networks and the cloud. Nero 2014 – the newest version of the market-leading media companion – is the ultimate in HD multimedia software, allowing users to manage, create, convert, play, and burn all their movies, music and photos across all their devices delivering the best entertainment experience at home or on the go.
In recent years, we have witnessed an explosive growth in the use of tablets and smartphones, as well as streaming video and cloud-based services used for storage and sharing. Nonetheless, the PC is still the media backbone for home users, especially for creating, editing and managing their media. While Ultra HD starts to kick off, many users still prefer physical media such as Blu-ray and DVD. All the different devices, media sources and formats can make it hard for users to enjoy their media on the device of their choice.
“Photo, video and music content is at the heart of everybody’s day-to-day life,” says Jürgen Kurz, CEO at Nero. “We have listened carefully to what users want. The result is Nero 2014 – a great media companion and worry-free multimedia solution that really brings together all media on any device – quickly and effectively.”
Nero 2014 facilitates all users’ media tasks, whether they are working with photos, video or music. With its greatly enhanced focus on today’s home media and mobile devices as well as new handover functions to shortcut cross-application use cases, users will find it a breeze to connect all their media and make it ready to watch at home or on the go.
Nero 2014 Highlights
• New full screen launcher makes working with Nero even easier
• New drag & drop home screens for automatic project start
• Cross-platform high performance media management to quickly find, browse and organize photos, videos and music
• New one-for-all media archive
• Highly simplified and fastest ripping and conversion with hardware optimized encoding
• Best mobile device support with the latest device profiles
• 1-click Nero Disc to Device sends DVD-Video™, AVCHD and Audio CDs to mobile devices and cloud storage
• 1-click rotation tool corrects videos shot at the wrong angle (e.g. on a smartphone)
• 1-click send Nero Recode jobs to video disc authoring and burning
• Unique 1-click Play to TV streaming for playing videos and slideshows in users’ home network
You can learn more about Nero 2014 under: www.nero.com/enu/products/nero/
Nero 2014 Platinum lets users achieve pro results quickly and easily with fully integrated applications throughout the suite. With a raft of unique features, Nero 2014 Platinum is the state of the art companion for all multimedia needs. Users will enjoy Nero 2014’s fast and easy ripping and conversion, all-round mobile device compatibility, and superlative video editing with Ultra HD (4K) support. The new version also includes full media management functions, superior disc and file playback including Blu-ray 3D discs, unique Nero Play to TV streaming, and the best burning tools in the industry.
Additional Nero 2014 Platinum Highlights
• Ultimate picture quality with Ultra HD (4K) video and slideshow editing
• Create miniature effects for videos and slideshows with a set of 28 Nero Tilt Shift Effects or fully customizable
• Creation of reusable drag and drop effect templates for video effects, transitions, and titles
• Take a song and automatically have your video and photo clips matched to the rhythm of the music
• Play Blu-ray Discs™, Blu-ray 3D Discs™, and Ultra HD (4K) cinema quality videos
• 30 Nero Seamless Music clips that allow users to adapt music to their project automatically
You can learn more about Nero 2014 Platinum under: www.nero.com/enu/products/nero-platinum/
Nero 2014 is available now.
Nero 2014 ($99.99 USD) and Nero 2014 Platinum ($129.99 USD) can be purchased at major retail stores and online. Users who currently have Nero 12 or a previous version can upgrade to Nero 2014 at a special discounted price at www.nero.com.
Standalone versions of Nero Burning ROM 2014 ($49.99 USD), Nero Recode 2014 ($39.99 USD), and Nero Video 2014 ($39.99 USD) are also available for purchase and download online at www.nero.com.
More information is available at www.nero.com.
Nero creates software that helps consumers around the world simply enjoy their videos, photos and music. Nero produces a widely used multimedia software suite, which contains powerful applications for media management, video playback, video editing, video converting, file back-up, content syncing and disc burning. Its NeroKwik service gives consumers a simple, smart and social way to share photos across mobile devices, cloud storage services and online social networks. Nero has offices in Glendale, Calif., USA; Karlsbad, Germany; Yokohama, Japan; and Hangzhou, China.