For more information visit: tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com
Unedited press release follows:
Pegasys Inc. Showcases TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 Encoding Solution for Popular Formats at NAB 2011
Completely New Timeline and Layer Editing Function Allows Users to Master Standard or High Definition Video for a Variety of Uses
Huntington Beach, Calif. – April 11, 2011 – Pegasys, Inc., the company that takes video to the next level, announces the release of the English version of TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5. This software is the highly anticipated successor to TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress. The new software provides original video mastering and outputs in the most popular formats available. Visit Booth # SU9120 at NAB 2011 April 11-14 in Las Vegas NV. for a demonstration of this comprehensive encoding solution.
The retail price is $99.95 and is now available for purchase. Other upgrade, user discount, and bundle options are available.
“According to a recent report the move to mobile devices is growing quickly. By January 2011, seven percent of Americans reported owning some kind of electronic tablet, almost double the amount just four months earlier. We have expanded the TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 software feature set required for video sharing websites ,mobile devices with video playback, and more. These types of output displays are becoming a large market segment for high definition video content.,” commented Tak Ebine, Pegasys CEO.
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 includes improved editing or filtering functions, popular MKV or WebM format support, and other new features, which are expanding the limits of the encoder, becoming a complete encoding solution. It also supports many input and output formats, detailed parameter settings, and offers a fast and precise cut-edit function, video format conversion, compression, material creation and more.
- MKV container file support;
- H.264 stream FLV file native support;
- Dolby Digital Plus audio support;
- Integrated HDV/DV camcorder capture function;
- MPEG-2 TS file analyzer capable of recognizing multi-stream video with different resolutions;
- File reader selector function when importing a file;
- Audio only importation;
- Select closed captions or subtitle data from MPEG-TS files, Blu-ray or DVD-Video; – Import
Blu-ray or AVCHD file video by the title (VC-1 video not supported)
- Layer editing in a timeline;
- Integrated clip transition effects;
- Setting a blur or mosaic mask while playing content, vintage image filter / playback speed changer filter;
- Multi-channel audio level meter with each preview;
- Undo/Redo option in almost all editing windows;
- On top of this, integrates our advanced Intuitive Draw Technology for fast preview rendering. NVIDIA CUDA decoder now available.
- Uses the x264 encoder;
- Supports the Intel® Media SDK H.264 encoder;
- Supports the NVIDIA CUDA hardware H.264 encoder;
- Supports MKV container file output.
- Access the Tools from any stage of the main window from the Start-up Launcher;
- Proxy editing file creation function;
- Batch encode tool Task tray minimization.
Visit the TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 webpage: http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tvmw5.html
About PEGASYS Inc.
PEGASYS Inc. takes video to the next level. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, PEGASYS was established in November 2001 with the release of TMPGEnc Plus — probably the world’s most popular MPEG-1/2 video encoding software and at the time, was the only freeware video encoder. The company’s two flagship products, the TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress video encoder and the new TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4, anchor a strong line of retail and OEM digital video editing and encoding products for home and professional users.
The recognized leaders in developing quality video encoding tools for MPEG applications, PEGASYS Inc.’s encoding technology is also incorporated into numerous commercial and professional video editing and DVD-creation software products. PEGASYS have been bundled with quality products from top worldwide manufacturers, including Sony Japan and Pioneer. For information about PEGASYS Inc. and its products, visit www.pegasys-inc.com.