Rimage Corporation announced that it has introduced Rimage Surveillance Solutions for Milestone XProtect, a series of solutions specifically designed to automate and control the process of exporting critical digital surveillance content for distribution and long-term archiving.
According to the statement, Rimage Surveillance Publisher and Rimage Surveillance Archiver solutions completely automate the process of exporting content for publishing and managing long-term archiving to DVD and Blu-ray Disc (BD) media.
“With a growing number of surveillance cameras, increased resolution and frame rates, and complicated retention requirements, organizations and companies are facing critical data management and archiving strategy challenges for their surveillance data,” states Christopher Wells, vice president of marketing for Rimage.
Rimage Surveillance Solutions provide automated surveillance output to DVD and BD media as well as:
• Completely hands-free operation that reduces errors and labor
• Low cost per terabyte of storage
• Automated online and backup management
• The ability to easily meet retention and destruction requirements– every time
• Blu-ray Discs (25GB and 50GB capacities) that meet all workflow requirements
• Seamless workflow integration
• Intelligent labeling: Optical disc is the only media type that has enough space on the media surface to clearly and permanently display recorded content without having to mount the disc, drive, or tape
High-quality, evidentiary grade DVD and BD media provides users the security of knowing long term archives are secure and that data in transit will arrive intact. In addition, every disc contains a viewer which enables recipients to view the recorded content on any Windows based computer with a DVD or Blu-ray drive.
For more information visit: www.rimage.com