According to the statement, designed to be bundled with and add value to 3D-enabled PCs, laptops, cameras, camcorders, and accessories, Roxio VideoLab 3D allows users to import a wide range of 3D video formats including stereoscopic content directly from 3D cameras. The software also automatically converts standard 2D content into 3D, so users can include existing home movies in their 3D video creations. Roxio is demonstrating Roxio VideoLab 3D at the Digital Experience press event taking place in New York at the Metropolitan Pavilion on June 23rd.
With Roxio VideoLab 3D, consumers can use familiar video editing tools to turn raw 3D footage and converted 2D content into 3D home movies, complete with titles, transitions, and effects. The finished results can be exported in a range of formats, including the RealD Format for a 3D viewing experience on 3D-enabled home PCs and HDTVs. In addition, projects may be uploaded and shared via YouTube in 3D.
“Roxio VideoLab 3D is a groundbreaking application and another example of how Roxio is helping drive the market for home 3D,” said Matt DiMaria, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Roxio. “The rich suite of editing and sharing features in VideoLab 3D serve as an ideal complement to 3D-enabled systems, peripherals, and accessories, and provide a richer out-of-box experience that empowers consumers to create their own personal 3D home video.”
• 3D capture from stereoscopic cameras (such as the Fuji W1)
• Import 3D files in common 3D formats, including side-by-side, over-under, anaglyph, and dual stream. In addition, Roxio 3D Labs supports all standard 2D photo and video file formats.
• Simplified Storyline, as well as advanced 32-track Timeline editing views
• Full range of editing options including trimming, title creation, narration, music tracks, and video correction features
• 3D transitions and special effects
• 2D to 3D real-time conversion
• Authoring of DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
• Save 3D video in a range of file formats (including RealD Format for a cinematic-quality personal home 3D experience)
• Direct upload of 3D video to YouTube
Roxio VideoLab 3D is compatible with a broad range of PC hardware, including all major graphics cards and 3D display technologies.
For more information visit: www.sonic.com