For more information visit: www.samsung.com
Unedited press release follows:
Samsung to Release the World’s Biggest 110-inch UHD TV
• Measuring 2.6 x 1.8 meters, Samsung’s 110-inch UHD TV is the world’s largest commercial UHD TV
• Targeting high-end TV markets in China, Europe and the Middle East, Samsung’s 110-inch UHD TV is already getting the spotlight with 10 pre-orders just from the Middle East.
• To be customized to fit VIP customers’ lifestyles.
Samsung Electronics released 110S9, the world’s largest commercial Ultra High Definition TV. Samsung’s innovative technologies such as the Quadmatic Picture Engine provides unrivalled picture quality on 110S9’s 110-inch UHD screen, bringing to life its 800-megapixel display – that’s over four times the number of pixels on a Full HD TV.
Ever since first being shown at major home appliances exhibitions such as CES and IFA, ultra large-screen UHD TVs have grown more and more popular. Many VVIP customers from around the world who have experienced the 85-inch S9 have shown interest in larger TVs – 10 from the middle east have already made pre-orders.
More demand for the 110-inch UHD TV is expected from government institutions, agencies and companies around the world.
“The 110-inch TV has already been attracting attention from VVIP customers around the world. With the existing 55, 65 and 85-inch UHD TVs, the brand new 110-inch product will solidify Samsung’s dominance in global UHD TV markets.”
- Simon Sung, Vice president, Visual Display
The new high-end product hits the markets in China, the Middle East, and Europe from the 30th.
* All functionality features, specifications, and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.