For more information visit: www.toshiba.com
Unedited press release follows:
Toshiba Unveils 2011 HDTV Lineup Highlighted by 3D, LED and Connected TV Models
New TVs Incorporate Sleek Ultra-thin Designs, New Screen Sizes and Connectivity Options; Cinema Series Features All-new Quantum BLACK Panel with Fine Local Dimming
LAS VEGAS, CES 2011, LVCC Central Hall Booth #11026–Jan. 6, 2011– Toshiba’s Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced its most diverse lineup of televisions and digital video products. From vivid LCDs, to stunning LEDs and cutting-edge 3D TVs, plus TV/DVD combos in sizes and prices that fit any room or budget, Toshiba has something for everyone.
2011 Toshiba Flat Panel TV Lineup
* TL515 Series – Toshiba’s first Natural 3D – also known as Passive 3D – HDTVs, the TL515 Series are ideal for families and gamers looking for a great 3D experience and a low total cost of ownership. With an ultra-slim design, the TVs feature 1080p CineSpeed Plus LED panels with Local Dimming and 240Hz ClearScan technology as well as Net TV with Yahoo! Widgets and built-in Wi-Fi. The TL515 Series will be available in 32-, 42-, 47-, 55- and 65-inch diagonal screen sizes, starting in March 2011.
* UL610 Cinema Series – For the ultimate, uncompromising 3D experience, UL610 Cinema Series 3DTVs feature Toshiba’s new Metal Blade Design with Illusion Stand, Dynamic 3D, an all-new 1080p resolution Quantum BLACK Panel with Fine Local Dimming and Crystal Coat, 480Hz ClearScan technology, built-in Wi-Fi, Net TV with Yahoo! Widgets and a built-in sub-woofer speaker. The UL610 Cinema Series will be available in 46-, 55- and 65-inch diagonal screen sizes, reaching new levels of design and quality for the consumer that just can’t settle for anything but the best. Most models will be available in April 2011.
* SL410 Series – Toshiba’s entry-level LED TVs make the visual quality of LED more attainable, the SL410 Series feature 60Hz LED Panels with DynaLight™ technology, ultra-thin profiles and will be available in 720p 19- and 32-inch diagonal screen sizes and a new 1080p resolution 24-inch diagonal screen size that is perfect for the kitchen, starting in March 2011.
* SLV411 Series – For those looking to cut down the clutter in their entertainment systems, the SLV411 Series of LED/DVD Combo TVs are ideal. The TVs feature a built-in sleek slot-loading DVD Player and 60Hz LED Panels with DynaLight™ technology. The SLV411 Series will be available in 720p resolution 19- and 32-inch diagonal screen sizes and a new 1080p resolution 24-inch diagonal screen size, starting in February 2011.
* SL415 Series – The new “Streaming Combo TV,” the SL415 Series features everything consumers need to get instant access to their favorite online content and social networking sites. Featuring built-in Wi-Fi and Net TV with Yahoo! Widgets, the SL415 include 60Hz LED panels with DynaLight™ technology and will be available with a 720p resolution 32-inch diagonal display and a new 1080p resolution 24-inch diagonal display, starting in the first quarter of 2011.
* SL412 Series – For those looking to step up to an affordable big screen LED TV from a standard CCFL model, the SL412 Series features a 1080p resolution CineSpeed LED Panel with DynaLight™ and ClearFrame 120Hz technology on 46-inch and larger screen sizes. The SL412 Series will be available in 40-, 46-, and 55-inch diagonal screen sizes, starting in March 2011.
* SL417 Series – Perfect for the consumer that wants a fully connected TV experience on a big screen LED TV, the SL417 Series boasts Toshiba’s ultra-thin Blade Design, a 1080p resolution CineSpeed LED Panel with DynaLight™ and ClearFrame 120Hz technology. Featuring built-in Wi-Fi and NetTV with Yahoo! Widgets, the SL417 Series will be available in 42-, 46- and 55-inch diagonal screen sizes, starting in February 2011.
* C110, E210 and G310 – Toshiba will offer three CCFL Series TVs: the C110 featuring a 60Hz 720p resolution 32-inch diagonal display, the E210 featuring a 60Hz 1080p resolution 40-inch diagonal CineSpeed LCD display, and the G310 with 46- and 1080p resolution 55-inch diagonal CineSpeed LCD displays and 120Hz ClearFrame technology.
About Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (TAIS)
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TAIS is comprised of four business units: Digital Products Division, Imaging Systems Division, Storage Device Division, and Telecommunication Systems Division. Together, these divisions provide mobile products and solutions, including industry-leading portable computers; televisions, TV/DVD Combination products, Blu-ray Disc and DVD products, and portable devices; imaging products for the security, medical and manufacturing markets; storage products for automotive, computer and consumer electronics applications; and IP business telephone systems with unified communications, collaboration and mobility applications. TAIS provides sales, marketing and services for its wide range of products in the United States and Latin America.
TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America, Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. Toshiba Corporation is a world leader and innovator in high technology, a diversified manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products. These products span from information & communications systems; digital consumer products; electronic devices and components; as well as power systems including nuclear energy; industrial and social infrastructure systems; and home appliances. Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 740 companies, with 204,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing $68 billion (6.3 Trillion Yen). For more information on Toshiba visit www.toshiba.com.