For more information visit: www.denon.com
Unedited press release follows:
Denon® kicks off new X Series AV Receiver line-up with the AVR-X1300W and AVR-X2300W
Mahwah, NJ (May 11, 2016) – Denon, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality home entertainment products, announces it is adding two new Network AV Receivers in the company’s X Series line, the AVR-X1300W and AVR-X2300W. These new units build upon the outstanding success of Denon’s X Series AV Receiver models, now in their 4th generation. They deliver the latest future-ready features, best-in-class user interface and further refined Denon sound, for exceptional performance aimed at the demanding audio and video lover. The AVR-X1300W and AVR-X2300W will be available in May.
AVR-X1300W: The full-featured Home Cinema entry ($599.00)
The AVR-X1300W 7.2ch full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver Network comes with technology from Denon’s upper end AVR models. Seven discrete amplifier channels, each providing 80 watts ensure the sound reaching the speakers is powerful, controlled, and full of subtle detail.
For an immersive home theater experience, the AVR-X1300W is equipped with Dolby Atmos® to deliver captivating multi-dimensional sound through height or elevation speakers. And it’s ready for DTS:X™ to create an immersive sound field around the listener, no matter how many speakers are installed (free DTS:X update scheduled for later in 2016; read www.denon.com/dtsx for more information). Users can also choose between Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X upmixers (via update) to create 3D sound from both legacy Dolby or DTS material.
To partner with the incredible sound, full wireless connectivity is attained with built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming from a smartphone, and Wi-Fi easily connects to a home network. Dual antennas and dual band support guarantee a strong network signal even in Wi-Fi-crowded environments. Once connected, the AVR-X1300W opens up nearly unlimited music sources and playback options, including Apple AirPlay®, Internet Radio, Pandora®*, Spotify Connect®*, and SiriusXM™*. High Resolution audio files like FLAC, AIFF or DSD (even up to 5.6MHz) are also supported and played back with definitive sound quality For total convenience, a front USB port can be used to connect either USB storage devices, or an iDevice to playback music and charge at the same time.
The AVR-X1300W advanced video section is loaded with a host of features including full compatibility with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all six HDMI inputs, one conveniently located at the front panel. It further supports full rate 4K Ultra HD video with 4K 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input. The AVR-X1300W is ready for next generation Blu-ray players, game consoles, streaming set-top boxes and streamed 4K Ultra HD content.
AVR-X2300W: The choice for demanding enthusiasts ($799.00)
The AVR-X2300W shares many of the same values and features of the AVR-X1300W, along with some additional qualities. It has a power amplifier with upgraded sound tuning and 95 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD) for even more drive. With its 8 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs, this AVR is ready to handle practically every HDMI device used in the home. The advanced video processor section can upscale all HDMI sources like DVDs to 1080p or even 4k Ultra HD resolution for a crystal clear image.
The AVR-X2300W is also certified by the Imaging Science Foundation for video quality, and is equipped with the full suite of ISFccc advanced video calibration controls. A more extensive array of inputs, control options, and a second zone pre-outs along with an RS232 port make the AVR-X2300W a truly versatile AV control center at a very attractive price point.
Easy Set-Up/Control/Energy Smart
Both of the X Series AVR’s share easy set-up, control, and energy efficiency. With the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant combined with the Quick Start Guide, setting up a Denon AV Receiver is quick and easy. Room calibration with Audyssey MultEQ® XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system matches the installed speakers to the individual room’s acoustics, for the smoothest, most natural tonal balance. Audyssey Dynamic Volume offers real-time volume adjustment, while Audyssey Dynamic EQ improves a system’s surround sound effects at low volume levels. Once set up, the new Denon 2016 AVR Remote App available on iOS, Android™ and Kindle Fire™ makes daily control simple and convenient. This whole package makes for a hassle-free setup and easy operation at the same time. Lastly, each includes a smart ECO mode that can automatically save significant electrical power without influencing the overall performance.
At a glance:
AVR-X1300W – Highlights & Benefits
• 7.2 channel AV Receiver, 80W per channel at 8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08%THD
- Enough power to fill medium size rooms with unique Denon sound
• Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth
- Improved network stability especially in Wi-Fi-crowded homes
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020
- Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
• 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support
- Plenty of inputs for a Blu-ray Player, game console and more
• Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X (via firmware update)
- Blockbusting 3D sound with effects from overhead
• AirPlay®, Internet Radio, Pandora®*, Spotify Connect®*, SiriusXM™*, DLNA® 1.5*
- Access to almost unlimited online music sources
• DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV support
- High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts, even gapless
• Audyssey MultEQ XT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Delivering perfect equalization for your individual room
• Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant
- Hassle-free installation, and setup and operation
• Denon 2016 AVR Remote App
- Unprecedented level of command and control
• Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
AVR-X2300W – Additional Features
• 7.2 channel AV Receiver, 95W per channel at 8 ohms,20-20kHz, 0.08%THD
- Enough power to fill medium size rooms with unique Denon sound
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 2 HDMI outputs
- Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel
• Advanced Video Processing with 4K Scaling for HDMI sources
- Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or other digital video sources
• ISF video calibration
- Ready for professional calibration of home theater TVs or projectors
• 3rd Party control option; RS232C Port
- Added option for controlling 3rd Party Home Automation systems not only via IP or IR
About Denon Electronics
Denon is a world leader in the manufacture of the highest-quality home theater, audio and software products. Denon is recognized internationally for innovative and groundbreaking products and has a long history of technical innovations, including the development and groundbreaking commercialization of pulse-code modulation (PCM) digital audio. Denon Electronics is owned by D+M Group. For more information visit www.usa.denon.com.
About D+M Group
D+M Group is a global company dedicated to enhancing life through inspired sound solutions delivered anytime, anywhere. With a strong belief that “Performance is everything,” D+M is focused on innovation to meet the needs of customers in an increasingly digital world. Serving the consumer market, D+M Group brands include Boston Acoustics®, Denon®, and Marantz®. D+M Group has approximately 900 employees worldwide, with products and services marketed in more than 45 countries.